Thursday, May 3, 2007

There's something I want to say

Dear Atreans,

I take this opportunity “not to say goodbye” to ATREE and its wonderful people. ATREE seems to have got embedded in the system of my thinking and action. I hope to remain in touch and doing my bit to sustain this tiny little organization committed to conserving biodiversity.

It had been a dream to work and associate myself with ATREE and I simply enjoyed my stint in ATREE. I have been really selfish in learning many good things from each and every one of you and for that I am truly grateful to all of you.

If you want to write to me, please email me at irfan26@gmail.com. That will surely remain unchanged for the rest of my life, so all of you can store it in your address books for all future contacts!

I wish each one of you the very best in life!

Irfan

No comments: